Introduction: Spinach-Stuffed Spaghetti and Meatballs
The fan-favorite spaghetti and meatballs has gone gourmet. This easy spaghetti and meatball recipe is not your average SpaghettiOs, but a five star homemade pasta dish.
Step 1: Ingredients
The ingredients you need to make this are:
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Ground Beef
Step 2: Meatballs
- Chop up the spinach, mushrooms, and tomatoes
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ground beef and season with salt&pepper
- Mix the beef, seasonings, and vegetables together and form medium size balls
- Sear the Meatballs in a cast iron pan and finish them off in a 400 degree oven
Step 3: Noodles and Sauce
Boil the Spaghetti for 8 minutes (until tender)
- Add Tomatoes and mushrooms to an olive-oiled pan and let the sauce reduce
- When a good amount of liquid is in the pan add white wine to the sauce to add flavor
Step 4: Enjoy!
Mix the sauce and noodles together and add the spinach-stuffed meatball on top.