Introduction: Spinning Eyeball
Friends, Halloween is almost upon us. ..... And just in case you do not want your siblings to sleep at night. Create a crazy eyeball, that spins and will scare them bad! Just follow the steps bellow....
Step 1: Gather Materials
1 Styrofoam ball (size of a fishbowl)
Battery that equals a total of (9V)
Step 2: Creating the Eyeball
**Ready-made styrofoam ball
- Stab a hole at the top of the styrofoam ball.
- Paint the eyeball to give a realistic effect.
Step 3: Connecting the Motor to the Eyeball
- Fix the DC motor to the hole made in the styrofoam ball.
- Attach a total of (9V) battery along with alligator clips.
- Connect the battery via the alligator clips to the motor.
- Cut a rectangular piece of cardboard, and glue the motor to it. This allows the motor to have stability and a place to rest along with it’s power source (battery).
Step 4: Making It Gross
- Using a hot glue gun, make thick, continuous, medium in length strands.
- Once dried peel off and stick to the back of the eyeball.
Step 5: Putting It All Together
- Using hot glue, stick the eyeball to the motor in the allotted hole.
- Stick the (9V) battery to the cardboard base.
- Lastly, connect the alligator clips to get it spinning.