This dish very easy to prepare! It tastes good both warm and cold, so it`s up to you whether you will eat it warm or not ;) I personally eat it cold in the warm summer days!Enjoy!
- Spirulina pasta (put as much as you think you can eat)
- 1 small zucchini
- sesame seed
- marinated ginger
For the sauce:
- 1tb spoon liuteniza (traditional Bulgarian tomato paste with vegetables, similar to the turkish ajvar)
- 1/2 tb spoon of vegan mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic
- some lemon
Step 1: Directions:
- Cook your spirulina pasta by bringing water to a boil and then stirring the pasta through for 3-4 minutes. Once it`s cooked, take it out and wash it with cold water. I have tried the recipe with black bean pasta as well, it`s sooo yummy!!! So in case you can`t find spirulina pasta, look for Black Bean one, it will be easier to find.
- In order to make the zucchini swirls you need to have a Spiralizer, in case you don`t have it you don`t need to buy one. You can simply use your vegetable peeler. Then instead of thin spaghetti you will have cool tagliatelle
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Mix the spirulina pasta and the zucchini swirls together. Put some sesame seed and capers on top.
- Put the sauce on top of the pasta or on the side as show on the picture.
If you have tried this cold vegan dish already I will be happy to hear your opinion in the comments bellow!
For more recipes, visit my blog: simonaencheva.com