These Spooky Halloween Ghost Brownies are a really easy and fun project you can do with your children. They'll have a great time making them as well as eating them!
If the embedded video above does not display for you, you can watch the full YouTube video tutorial here.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Your favorite boxed brownie mix
- Large Marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- Decorating Gel
- 2 eggs (called for by brownie mix, may vary depending on mix)
- Water (called for by brownie mix, may vary depending on mix)
- Vegetable Oil (called for by brownie mix, may vary depending on mix)
Step 2: Directions
- Mix and cook your box of brownie mix according to the directions on the box
- When brownies are done cooking, let them stand for a few minutes to firm up
- Trim the crust from around the brownies. This will leave us with fluffy and uniform brownies
- Cut the remainder of the pan of brownies into 2 to 3 inch squares
- Put a layer of parchment paper or wax paper on a baking sheet or similar platter.
- Spread your brownies around the baking sheet.
- Place 1 Large Marshmallow on top of each brownie.
- Scoop out the icing into a microwave safe dish.
- Heat the icing for 20-30 seconds to melt it.
- Drizzle the icing over each marshmallow and let it flow down onto the brownie
- Let the brownies stand for a few minutes to let the icing harden.
- Take your decorating gel and put scary faces on each frosted marshmallow.
Step 3: Enjoy
Whether you're looking for a neat Halloween treat to send to school with your children, want an original treat to bring to your Halloween party, or just want to plan a fun activity with your children, these Spooky Halloween Brownies are sure to be a hit!