These Spooky Halloween Ghost Brownies are a really easy and fun project you can do with your children. They'll have a great time making them as well as eating them!
If the embedded video above does not display for you, you can watch the full YouTube video tutorial here.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Your favorite boxed brownie mix
- Large Marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- Decorating Gel
- 2 eggs (called for by brownie mix, may vary depending on mix)
- Water (called for by brownie mix, may vary depending on mix)
- Vegetable Oil (called for by brownie mix, may vary depending on mix)
Step 2: Directions
- Mix and cook your box of brownie mix according to the directions on the box
- When brownies are done cooking, let them stand for a few minutes to firm up
- Trim the crust from around the brownies. This will leave us with fluffy and uniform brownies
- Cut the remainder of the pan of brownies into 2 to 3 inch squares
- Put a layer of parchment paper or wax paper on a baking sheet or similar platter.
- Spread your brownies around the baking sheet.
- Place 1 Large Marshmallow on top of each brownie.
- Scoop out the icing into a microwave safe dish.
- Heat the icing for 20-30 seconds to melt it.
- Drizzle the icing over each marshmallow and let it flow down onto the brownie
- Let the brownies stand for a few minutes to let the icing harden.
- Take your decorating gel and put scary faces on each frosted marshmallow.
Step 3: Enjoy
Whether you're looking for a neat Halloween treat to send to school with your children, want an original treat to bring to your Halloween party, or just want to plan a fun activity with your children, these Spooky Halloween Brownies are sure to be a hit!
Step 4: Subscribe
Participated in the
Halloween Food Contest 2015