Quick spork made of:
1. Duct tape
2. Plastic spoon
3. Plastic fork
4. Wood stick
5. Rubber bands (not shown)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Break Stick in Half
1. Break the stick in half
2. Set one half aside
Step 2: Duct Tape
1. Tear a piece of duct tape about 6 inches long
2. Stack the handles of the spoon and fork together
3. Place one half of the piece of wood between them
4. Use duct tape to hold everything together
Step 3: Rubber Bands
1. Wrap rubber bands around the duct tape ends to give it additional strength.
Participated in the
Homemade Gifts Contest