This is a very simple mood light to celebrate the beginning of Spring! They can be made for ~$1.50ea and takes only a few minutes to assemble. It has an 80hr battery life, 7 colors and 2x CR2032 batteries.
Bill of Materials:
1. Hot Glue Gun w/ Hot Glue
2. 3D Printed Lamp Body (Available for free through link below)
3. LED Tea Light available for $5.99 (You get 4!) here on Amazon
4. Small Phillips Screw Driver
1. Download .stl file of 3D Model Here
2. Print lamp body in desired translucent filament
3. Hand file the inevitable spaghetti on the bottom where you insert the light
4. Remove the two screws under the tealight and pull the cover off
5. Hand fit the LED into the center slot
6. Place Hot Glue or Plastic Glue around the ring of the Tealight and insert it into the base
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Lamps & Lighting Contest