Hello and welcome to my Instructables! Here I will show you how to make a pretty cool stressball using simple materials. I hope you'll enjoy using the squeezy mesh ball and it is going to reduce your stress ;-)
Step 1: Gather the Materials
You will need the following :
- For the slime : water, food colourant, cornflour
- bowl, spoon, scissors
- balloon, net, rubber band
- 2 bottles
Step 2: Make the Slime
1. Fill 50 g cornflour in the bowl.
2. Heat 75 ml water.
3. Add the water to the cornflour and mix it.
4. For a pleasant effect, add a few drops of food colorant.
Step 3: Fill the Slime in the Balloon
1. Inflate balloon to stretch it.
2. Fill the slime into a bottle.
3. Fill the slime into the balloon.
Step 4: Close the Balloon
Step 5: Put the Net Around the Balloon
1. Twist the net firmly together.
2. Tie the net together with the rubber band.
Step 6: Cut Off the Rest
Step 7: Play With It
I hope you have enjoyed this Instructables and you will enjoy the Squeezy Mesh Ball too.
Step 8: View the Video
If you need any further help, maybe the YouTube video will help you. ;-)