Introduction: St. Patrick's Day Party Favors
Make these super easy St. Patrick's Day green hat party favors. You can print these right from the Luck 'O The Irish Ensemble kit.
Step 1: Print the Hat Template
- Load the ensemble kit into a photo editing software or My Digital Studio.
- Choose and print the hat template from the Luck "O The Irish Ensemble Digital Download.
Step 2: Cut Out Parts
Cut out hat parts.
Step 3: Cut Dotted Lines
- Cut the dotted lines in the center of the top brim.
- Cut the dotted lines at the top of the rectangle hat piece.
Step 4: Color the Edges
If any of the white edges get left on the circle pieces, sponge the exposed white edges with green ink to disguise the white edges.
Step 5: Add Adhesive
- Place adhesive on the back of the rectangle along the bottom edge and the left side.
- Roll the rectangle and glue along the side.
- Place adhesive on the underside of the top of the hat piece.
- Fold down the cut pieces at the top of the hat.
- Remove the tape protector from the hat top. Press the top piece on the hat.
- Remove the tape cover from the bottom edge of the hat piece.
- Push the pointed part of the top brim piece into the bottom of the hat and affix to the glue inside the bottom of the hat.
Step 7: Fill the Hat
- Fill the hat with a treat.
- Place adhesive on the bottom of the top brim piece.
- Glue the remaining circle piece to the bottom of the hat to keep the treat in the hat.
Participated in the