In this project, you will learn how to make your own stamp with your logo, signature or any other design you like.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: For This Project We Will Use
2D designing Program such as :
3D designing program such as:
3D Max for Professionals
123D Design for Beginners
Printing Machine: Ultimaker 2+
Material: PLA filament
Step 2: 2D Design L Illustrator
1. Save your design as SVG from illustrator
Means “Peace” in Arabic
Step 3: 3D Design L 123D Design
2. Open 123D design & insert your SVG file as sketch
3. Extrude your design & make a base (2mm)
You can do it inner design for wax stamps
4. Reflect your stamp from left to right
5. Make a hand for your stamp (you can do it with different ways)
6. Make sure of the dimensions you need & print your awesome design!