Introduction: Star Charm Bracelet
In need of a present? Well, here's a simple way to make one out of strips of paper!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step One!
1. Get needles, scissors, clear stretch cord and strips of paper
Step 2: Step Two!
2. Take a strip of paper out
Step 3: Step Three!
3. Start folding the right edge up.
Step 4: Step Four!
4. Make a loop with the strip of paper
Step 5: Step Five!
5. Take the extra part of the strip of paper and put it through the loop
Step 6: Step Six!
6. Pull to the point where the paper aligns and makes a pentagon.
Step 7: Step Seven!
7. Flip the strip of paper over
Step 8: Step Eight!
8. Take the extra part and slip it inside
Step 9: Step Nine!
9. Flip the paper over once again.
Step 10: Step Ten!
10. Fold the long part of the strip of paper up.
Step 11: Step Eleven!
11. Continue to fold the strip of paper over and over.
Step 12: Step Twelve!
12. Once the strip of paper comes down to the smallest part, pull the part out a little bit.
Step 13: Step Thirteen!
13. Then tuck in the strip under the fold.
Step 14: Step Fourteen!
14. Ending with a pentagon.
Step 15: Step Fifteen!
15. Pinch the middle of each side of the pentagon.
Step 16: Step Sixteen
16. End product should look like this! Repeat steps 1-16 for 8 more stars.
Step 17: Step Seventeen
17. Cut out 6 centimeters of Clear Stretch Cord.
Step 18: Step Eighteen!
18. Insert the 6 centimeters of Clear Stretch Cord into the needle.
Step 19: Step Nineteen!
19. Take the needle and poke it into the same place where you pinched the star.
Step 20: Step Twenty!
20. Right through! Repeat this for the other 8 stars.
Step 21: Step Twenty One!
21. String the rest of the stars.
Step 22: Step Twenty Two!
22. Tie a knot at the bottom of the charm.
Step 23: Step Twenty Three!
23. Make a loop at the top and tie it.
Step 24: Step Twenty Four!
24. Cut off any unnecessary string/cords.