Introduction: Star Wars Fantasy Costume and NERF Armor for Kids
This was built for Carnival but was then used heavily in countless NERF wars.
Time: Medium approx. 5 to 6 hours
- Foam mat 4,99 Euros
- Place mats 1,00 Euro
- Nylon belt 1,50 Euros
- Velcro 2,50 Euros
- Foam mat with aluminium back
- Place mats out of white non transparent plastic
- Nylon belt
- Lots of Hot Glue
- Sticky tape
- Blow Dryer
- Glue Gun
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: How to Do It
How to do it
- Search Google for "All Boba Fett Armor Stencils and Templates"
- Print the desired Templates in the right size, measure on your kid.
- Fix the template onto the plastic mat with sticky tape
- Cut out with scissors
- Warm the plastic piece with blow dryer an get it into shape
- Hot glue the plastic onto the foam mat
- Cut the foam mat and leave a border of 1cm around the plastic
- Repeat with all armor pieces
- Place two stripes of nylon belt onto the shoulders of your kid and measure the positions of the armor pieces
- Place additional plastic stripes under the foam mat for sturdiness if needed
- Staple neck piece, front and back armor onto the nylon belt.
- Disguise staples with additional foam ornaments
- Hot glue the shoulder pieces and additional ornaments
- Add velcro tape for fitting
- Finally decorate with stickers as desired
Have fun and thanks to Everyone on this site for inspiring me