Special for iPhone 5/5s/SE
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Preparation
1.Two cardboard boxes.
3.AA Battery (Old)
Step 2: Drawing and Cutting
1. Make a 2 circles with a divider. (radius is about 8.5 centimeters).
2.Cut it (2 pieces)
3. Make a circle with a divider. (radius is about 9 centimeters).
4. Cut it (1 piece)
Step 3: Hole for Phone
1. Hold the layers with each other with an adhesive tape
2. Make a hole for your phone in two layers (8.5 centimeters and 9 centimeters)
P.S: 9 centimeters in the middle
2.1 (Photo 5) stick the back wall by glue gun(8.5 cm)
3. To cut additional holes from the top and bottom with a knife
4. Glued all layers together
Step 4: Hinge
Glue battery to back of wheel
Step 5: Stand
1. Make a triangle as in a photo1
2.Glue one side
4. Make hole for wheel
4.1 Make limiter for wheel
Participated in the