Ninja is a simple, non-violent skill game. It can be played with 2 or more players. You only need players to play this game. Its a great family game, mostly because its so easy, even the youngest can play. Its also quite fun because if you play with friends, it can get quite competitive.
A simple demonstration here.
So, have fun!!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Objective
The objectives are the following:
- Players must hit their oponents hands with their own.
- Players must avoid getting hit by an oponnents attack
Step 2: Rules
The rules are the following:
- At the beginning players must bow down before adopting a stance.
- You are only allowed 1 move per turn.
- You may move your hands only to opponents Avoid an oponnents attack.
- If their are more than 2 players, the turns go clockwise in a circle.
- This game may be played at a slow or fast pace.
- HAVE FUN!!!
Participated in the
Dadcando Family Fun Contest