Introduction: Storage Rack for Electronic Components
Many times we search for a required item but We don't get what you want
Same thing happened in my case, I was looking for Electronic Storage Rack
but not getting as per my needs
We were having old Wooden scrap cot (Not in use)
I thought why not use this cot as a Storage Rack !
1) Removed Top ply of the cot (snap-2)
2) Cut wooden bases 4 No's
3) Made Cot upright so that 'A' side upwards and the cot now stands on 'B' side
with 4 wooden base fixed at 4 corners at appropriate distance to have stability (snap-3)
4) Fixed ply 1 inch thick (Approx 3 feet X 8 inches) at suitable distance as per requirement
with wooden wedge supports (seen in snap-4,5)
5) Assembled all the components in the Rack (seen in snap-6,7,8)
6) On side wall of the cot nailed screws at proper distance to accommodate all my other tools at proper distances (seen in
7) Rear side of the Cot is used as a black board (seen in snap-11)
8) Snap-13 shows side view of the Rack
It just worked nicely and with very very little cost
The unused cot became so useful and with great utility !!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the