Intro: Stove / Hot Plate for PCB Toner Transfer.
Today I've used hot plate for toner transfer instead of iron.
Yellow paper is for toner transfer, but I think any paper would work.
Take a look on a pictures, all descriptions there.
* 2 minutes - I've got 230C
* at 270 heating switched off.
* Reached max 300
* 5 minutes - got to 240
* 8 minutes - 210 - Take board of the plate
* wait till it completely cool down
* when it's cool you can take paper of.
I've used toner transfer paper, so no water
needed, just pull it off.