Introduction: Stove / Hot Plate for PCB Toner Transfer.
Today I've used hot plate for toner transfer instead of iron.
Yellow paper is for toner transfer, but I think any paper would work.
Take a look on a pictures, all descriptions there.
* 2 minutes - I've got 230C
* at 270 heating switched off.
* Reached max 300
* 5 minutes - got to 240
* 8 minutes - 210 - Take board of the plate
* wait till it completely cool down
* when it's cool you can take paper of.
I've used toner transfer paper, so no water
needed, just pull it off.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.