Use Strawbees to create 3D shapes.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies
You will need:
1. 8 of 3 pronged Strawbee connectors
2. 12 Straws
Step 2: Assembling
1. Attach 3 straws to your first 3 pronged Strawbee connector.
2. Using 1 of the initial straws connect your next connector and keep adding straws and 2 other connectors to make a square.
3. Add 4 straws to the connectors that do not have straws attached to build the walls of your cube.
4. Attached the remaining 4 connectors and 4 straws to finish off the cube.