Parfait is a kind of frozen dessert. It consisting of layers which is filled with any fruits, Ice cream and Whipped cream Here i filled this with Strawberry and whipped cream layers. If you want some crunchiness, you can add some crushed crackers or cookies in between the layers.
Step 1: Ingredients
2 cup of Strawberries, Chopped
1 cup of Whip cream
3 tbsp of Sugar
1/2 cup of Icing Sugar
1 tbsp of unflavoured Gelatin
2 Strawberries for garnishing
Step 2: Making of Strawberry Jelly Layer
1. Take a cup of strawberry, sugar and boiled water in blender and purée it.
2. Transfer it to microwave safe bowl , add gelatin in it and microwave it for 1 minute high. Then Stir until gelatin dissolve and let them cool completely.
3. Transfer it to large glass and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
Step 3: Making of Whipped Cream Layer
1. Take another cup of strawberry in blender, purée it and set aside.
2. Take whip cream in large mixing bowl, beat it in speed 2 for about 1 minute using electric hand mixer.
3. Add Icing sugar and beat it in high speed until it gets soft & stiff peaks.
4. Add the strawberry juice and fold the whipped cream in it.
5. Transfer the whipped cream into Zip lock bag and cut small hole in one of the edge.
6. Fill the strawberry whipped cream into the two glasses.
7. Cling wrap it and refrigerate for 4 hours.
8. Garnish it with Fresh strawberry and serve :)