Introduction: Strawberry Swirl Cupcakes
I came up with the recipe one night when u have limited ingredients in the kitchen but craving something sweet. Well here it is! And I have been making them since for others.
You will need:
Butter flavored yellow cake mix plus ingredients on box
1 can of strawberry pie filling
cool whip or icing
1. Make cake mix according to directions on box & fill cupcakes liners 1/3 to half full.
2. Use a hand masher to dice up or blend strawberry filling.
3. Using a dinner knife & swirl strawberry filling in each cupcake batter. It will make a beautiful pattern.
4. Bake according to box directions & cool.
5. Top with cool whip & chopped strawberries. Serve.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the