20 cm tart sheet:
130g Cold butter
60g Cold water
-Sponge cake sheet
Sugar Strawberry extract
2 Egg yolk 20g
Melted butter 25g
55g Cake flour
1/4ts Baking powder
150g Cream cheese
1/2ts Vanilla extract
50g Plain Yogurt
75g Whipped cream
Step 1: 20 Cm Tart Sheet
1. Mix the baking powder together with the salt
2.Add cold butter, flour and mash
3.Add the cold water and stir to make a dough, put it in a bag and put it in the fridge for an hour.
4.Spread the dough and place it in a 20 cm pie model, let it rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Drill holes with the fork.
6.Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 20-30 minutes.
Step 2: Cake Sheet.
1.Put egg whites in bowl and whip it. When big bubble comes up, divide sugar into three and whip to make meringue.
2. Add a strawberry extract and whip to make a pink meringue.
3. Put the egg yolk in the bowl and loosen it. Then add melted butter, milk and vanilla extract and mix.
4. Add 1/3 of the meringue and mix.
5. Add Sift cake flour,baking powder and mix, Add the remaining meringues and mix.
6. Pour into an oven pan and remove the air bubbles and bake in a 170 degree preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Step 3: Cream
1.Put the cream cheese in the bowl, gently loosen, then add sugar, yogurt, vanilla extract and mix.
2.. Add whipped cream and mix.
3. Transfer 1/3 of the cream into another bowl, mix with strawberry extract.
Step 4: Tarte Assembly
1. Put the pink cream on the tart sheet and flatten it and place the cut cake sheet.
2.10 minutes in the freezer.
3. Put all the remaining white cream in it and flatten it. 30 minutes in the freezer.
4. Place the strawberry and sprinkle sugar powder on the edges.
5. Decorate with pistachio and apple mint.
Participated in the