Introduction: Guide to Inserting a YouTube Video on Google Slides
In order to create a Google Slide Presentation and insert a video you will need:
- An electronic device
- A Google Drive account
- Wi-Fi access
*Disclaminer: When selecting a video to insert onto your Slide beware that you searching YouTube for videos and all content of videos may not be accurate or appropriate.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step #1 -
- Locate the menu bar along the top of the screen.
- Click on "Insert".
- Select "Video".
Step 2: Step #2
- A search box will open on your screen.
- Type in the subject you would like to find a video of.
- The search box locates video options from YouTube.
Step 3: Step #3
- Your search will generate results of videos that match your topic.
- The search works similar to an Internet search. The results most likely related to your search topic will appear at the top of the list.
- Select the video you would like to insert onto your slide by clicking on top of it.
- Then click the "Select" icon.
Step 4: Step #4
- Your video is now inserted onto your slide.
- You can view it by clicking the "Play" arrow icon located in the menu bar at the bottom of the video box.
- You can "Pause" or "Stop" the video by clicking on the icon with the 2 vertical lines in the menu bar at the bottom of the video box.
Step 5: Step #5
You can easily resize and move your video within your slide where you see it fits best.
Step 6: Final Product
You now know how to locate and insert a video onto a Google Slide Presentation!