See how to make a very healthy breakfast recipe, Broccoli paneer paratha. Stuffed broccoli paratha is a unique recipe of paratha which is best to be served to kids as well as working women. Packed with health, this paratha recipe is very healthy Indian breakfast recipe with unique flavour and is crispy enough.
Below is the detailed written recipe as well:
Grated and Blanched Broccoli - 1/2 cup
Mashed Paneer - 1/2 cup
Salt, Red Chili Powder - As per taste
Garam Masala, Carom Seeds - 1/2 tsp each
Oil for cooking paratha
Whole Wheat Flour Dough - for rolling parathas
Step 1: Method
1. Grate and blanch broccoli and keep aside for cooling.
2. Stuffing - in a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
3. Roll out a chapati and place the stuffing in half part of it. Cover the roti on stiffing to prepare semi circle paratha. Press the sides of the paratha so that the stuffing doesn't spill out.
4. Cook the paratha on medium to high flame using required quantity of oil, till crisp from both sides.
5. Cut semi circle paratha into 3 pcs and serve immediately.