hi ! everyone ,
This is my first recepie here in instructables and it is about panner stuffed jalapeno pakora . I got this idea when i there was some left over panner in my refrigerator . Panner is nothing but indian cottage cheese and its available in all indian grocery stores. Its a delicious snack with a cup of hot coffee on a rainy day . It can also be served as an appetizer . Please do try this recipe at home with tomato ketchup . Any suggestions and feedback are most welcome. I entered this recipe in SNACK and FIRST TIME AUTHOR contest . If you like please do vote for my recipe.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Jalapeno - 10
Panner(indian cottage cheese) - 150g
We can get it in any indian grocery stores
Onion (medium size) - 1
Tomato - 1
Chilli powder- 1tsp
Turmeric- 1/2 tsp
Salt -as per taste
Oil - to fry
Gram flour - 5 tbsp
(Besan flour) we can get it in indian grocery store .
Rice flour -2 tbsp
Chiller powder - 1tsp
Salt - to taste
To prepare the panner masala
1. Take a pan and add 2 tbsp of oil . Let it be heated
2. Add finely chopped onion into the pan and stir it
3. Add finely chopped tomato into the pan and stir it .
4. After the onion and tomatoes are cooked add salt , termeric, garam masala an chilly powder to it and stir it . Allow it to cook .
5.Now add the grated panner into the mix and stir fry .
6.Now the masala is ready and keep it aside.
To stuff the masala :
1. Now take the jalapeno cut it at the top and remove the seeds inside as shown in the picture.
2 Take the masala in the spoon and stuff it inside the jalapeno as shown in the picture.
To mix the batter
1. Now take gram flour, rice flour, chilly powder, salt as per the measurement in a bowl.
2. Mix little water untill it is liquid paste like consistancy.
3. Now take the stuffed jalapenos and dip into the batter.
To fry :
1.Take a pan and pour the oil and allow it to heat.
2. Now add the jalapenos which are dipped in the batter one by one into the hot oil and deep fry.
3.Stuffed jalapeno pakora is ready . Serve it with tomato ketchup. For better serving just slice the pakora as shown in the picture. Please do try it at home . suggestions and feedbacks are most welcome.