The iconic peeper from Subnautica made from paper. This model is easier to build than the Seamoth papercraft. You can attach a string to the top fin to hang the model. You can make your own by downloading the template:
You will need Pepakura to open these files. With this software you can also make your model as big or small as you want.You can download it here: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/
NOTE: Paper does not survive water very well. Do not cook or eat. ;)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
- Cutting knife/scissors or Silhouette Cameo (cutting machine)
- Cutting mat
- Black marker
- Tweezers (recommended)
- (Transparent) string / needle
Step 2: Print, Cut and Glue
- Print out the templates.
- Cut out the parts and use a black marker to hide white edges of the paper. Only use it at dark parts!
- Fold and glue the parts together.You can fold using a ruler, a scissor or slightly go over it with your cutting knife.
- Use transparent string and needle and attach the string to top fin. You can also use tape if you find that easier.
__ _ __ = valley fold
__ __ __ = mountain fold
If you have a Silhouette Cameo, you can use that to cut the templates by making use of the Cameo plugin for Pepakura. Found here: https://tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/download/viewer_cut/index.html If you need some more help here are some useful papercraft tutorials:
Participated in the