Going for a cute and functional Sugru project with this flower-shaped razor holder...
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
All you need is 3 -4 packs of Sugru (differnt colors), a little piece of wax paper and a razor that needs holdin'.
Step 2: Base
Roll out top half of black Sugru into a thick strand. Flatten the other half.
- Roll out orange Sugru into a thin rope
- Cut 3" pieces (5)
- Cut 2 1/2" pieces (5)
- Form petals by folding longer pieces over shorter ones
Step 4: Holder
Roll out green Sugru, wrapping around the razor to measure correct width. Form ends into leaves and press together, forming the holder.
Step 5: Flower Center
Make a tiny ball from the blue* Sugru and place in the middle of the flower. An extra bit of black or green could also be used here if you don't want to open another pack for a tiny piece
Step 6: Hook
- Turn over flower
- Bend top piece over into a hook
- Place a piece of wax paper between both ends so that the hook will not stick together
- Flip over a leave to cure overnight