This was another project idea for our Sugru Build Night in September. This is an easy and fun project to liven up your office!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- LEGO Minifigure
Step 2: How to Make It
- Take a smallish amount of Sugru and kneed it until it's smooth and workable.
- Make a ball with your Sugru
- Attach the Sugru to the back of your minifigure
- Squish your minifigure onto the wall, desk or wherever you'd like to mount you name badge holder
- You now have yourself a cool and unique place to hang your name badge or other item in your office!