There is nothing better on a long hot summer day than a nice fresh bowl of summer fruits. This is my take on this popular dish, loaded with anti oxidants and flavour to boot.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients
- A handful of blueberries
- 1 banana but you can use more if you want
- A bunch of grapes
- A portion of strawberries
- A drizzle of agave nectar
Step 2: Add Blueberries, Banana, Strawberries and Grapes
- Wash your berries under cold water and leave them to dry.
- Peel and evenly chop your banana.
- Slice the tops of your English strawberries.
- Then assemble into your bowl.
Step 3: Present Your Fruit
When you put your fruit in the bowl it will taste fantastic. I find that taking a few seconds to present your fruit enhances not only the presentation but the satisfaction of the end consumer. Good looking food really does taste better.
I presented my strawberries cut side up and evenly spaces the fruit throughout the bowl, it went from being a bowl of fruit to an art piece.
Step 4: Drizzle Agave Nectar Over Your Fruit and Serve
Gentlly run your nectar over the fruit so that it glistens and looks good. It is ready to serve.
Participated in the
Summer Food and Drink Contest