- 1 LORiOLA large dog bone bead, 40 mm
- 12.5 inches yellow leather cord, 1.5 mm, cut into two 6.25 inch pieces
- 12.5 inches olive green leather cord, 1.5 mm, cut into two 6.25 inch pieces
- 12.5 inches aqua leather cord, 1.5 mm, cut into two 6.25 inch pieces
- 12.5 inches blue leather cord, 1.5 mm, cut into two 6.25 inch pieces
- 12.5 inches red leather cord, 1.5 mm, cut into two 6.25 inch pieces
- 2 antique silver machine ends
- 3 links antique silver medium knurled oval chain
- 1 pewter chain toggle
- 527 Glue
- Chain nose pliers
- Wire cutters
Click Here for a printable version of this tutorial
Step 1: Attach Toggle to Link
Using your chain nose pliers attach the toggle loop to one machine end with a knurled oval chain link. Use remaining two chain links to attach the toggle bar to the other machine end.
Step 2: Thread Bone and Bundle Leather
Thread one strand of red leather cord through the dog bone bead. Carefully bundle all the leather cord sections together with a rubber band at each end, lining up cord ends. Check to see that the various colors are evenly distributed in the bundle.
Step 3: Glue Leather Into Machine End
Place a small drop of 527 glue inside one of the machine ends. Fit the bundle of leather into the machine end, twisting to distribute the glue evenly. Wipe off any excess glue. Repeat to attach the other machine end to the bracelet.
Allow the bracelet to dry for 24 hours before wearing.