Introduction: Super Bubble Bath Time!
I'm in charge of our kids bath time and from time to time its fun to go a little nuts. Using this technique you can get a column of bubbles as tall as your kids pretty easily. (results may vary due to bubble bath quality and quantity)
You will need
- one or more kids that need a bath
- bath tub with grips on the bottom (don't want the kids to slip and fall)
- bubble bath ((its worth experimenting with brands to find a good one) the one I'm using is a no good)
- a drill equipped with a paint mixer ((clean if possible) CLEAN YOUR DAM TOOLS!)
- lots of towels for clean up after
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Get Bubbly
- Run the bath to the right temperature.
- Add bubble bath in ridiculous proportions.
- Use drill to mix up the bath as it fills (making bubbles)
KEEP THE KIDSOUTOF THE TUB DURING MIXING
ALSO BE AWARE OF THE RISKS YOUR TAKING USING ELECTRIC DEVISES NEAR WATER. (DON'T HURT YOURSELF OR THE KIDS)
The drill scared our youngest 18m but the oldest 4y loves power tools.
The longer you mix the more bubbles will be made (more bubbles exponentially increase JOY)
Step 2: Let the Kids Play.
If you have multiple kids they almost clean themselves.
adding a few toys before mixing makes a fun treasurer hunt.
There are only a few inches of water in the tub by the end of mixing.