Summer has arrived, and also the need for refreshing drinks to keep our body cool. A super delicious summer drink you can make very easily is from raw mangoes. Whenever I feel that I am in need of a drink I just plug a raw mango from our home garden and make this drink in less than 15 minutes. It tastes so lovely and refreshing. What is more, it is fresh without the harmful chemicals or food colors added to most of the beverages available in the market.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Remove Skin and Cut Into Pieces
- Take a raw mango and remove its skin.
- Cut the mango into small cubes.
Step 2: Make Paste
- Approximately measure the mango cubes.
- Take sugar about half the quantity of mango cubes.
- Take few grains of crystal salt. This will add more taste to the drink.
- Put everything in a blender and make a fine paste. Do not add any water.
- Transfer paste into another container.
Our concentrated mango syrup is ready.
Step 3: Mix With Chilled Water and Serve
- Fill drinking glasses to one fourth level with the raw mango paste
- Add chilled water to the mango paste and mix well
- A piece of ice cube to each glass is optional. I like to add ice cube to make it more refreshing.
- Drink and see how it tastes
Store the remaining mango paste in the refrigerator for latter use.