Introduction: Super Easy Way to Organize Safety Pins!!
This Instructable will show you a super easy way to keep safety pins neat and oranized
Please subscribe to my channel
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Safety Pins
1. Gather up any loose safety pins you have lying around your house
Step 2: Pin Safety Pins Together
1. Take one safety pin and open it
- Try to use the largest safety pin you can find
2. Put other safety pins onto the opened safety pin
- Put each safety pin on using the hole at the bottom
- Keep going until you have just enough room to close the opened safety pin
- Repeat until all the safety pins are pinned together neatly
- When finished you can store the safety pins in a small container or zip lock bag
Participated in the
Home Hacks Challenge