Intro: Super Simple Lego Technic RC Quadcopter Frame
Hi, I share the simple instructions to create a frame for quadcopters, using the famous Lego technic.
The photo shows my setup:
- brushed motors 8mm.
- propellers 60mm.
- Quanum Pico 32bit Brushed Flight Control Board.
But you can install whatever you want.
P.S. The gray brick on the front side, is used to mount the camera "FPV".
Step 1: The Lego Frame
- black axles lenght 4 (lego dimensions)
- gray axles lenght 7
Assemble the frame as shown.
To complete the frame, in addition to the lego shown in the pictures, we need a heatshrink of suitable diameter, (in my case diameter 13mm), and a doublesided tape.
Step 2: Motor Mount
- Cut 1 pieces of heatshrink (lenght 15mm).
- Cut 1 pieces of doublesided tape (15x5mm).
- Applying double-sided adhesive on the lego part, and attach the engine, as shown in the picture.
- Finally block with heatshrink.
repeat for the remaining motors.
Step 3: Final Assembling
Assemble the four motor-mounts as shown, and after all the electronics.
(Sorry for my bad English)