Hi, I share the simple instructions to create a frame for quadcopters, using the famous Lego technic.
The photo shows my setup:
- brushed motors 8mm.
- propellers 60mm.
- Quanum Pico 32bit Brushed Flight Control Board.
But you can install whatever you want.
P.S. The gray brick on the front side, is used to mount the camera "FPV".
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Lego Frame
- black axles lenght 4 (lego dimensions)
- gray axles lenght 7
Assemble the frame as shown.
To complete the frame, in addition to the lego shown in the pictures, we need a heatshrink of suitable diameter, (in my case diameter 13mm), and a doublesided tape.
Step 2: Motor Mount
- Cut 1 pieces of heatshrink (lenght 15mm).
- Cut 1 pieces of doublesided tape (15x5mm).
- Applying double-sided adhesive on the lego part, and attach the engine, as shown in the picture.
- Finally block with heatshrink.
repeat for the remaining motors.
Step 3: Final Assembling
Assemble the four motor-mounts as shown, and after all the electronics.
(Sorry for my bad English)