Introduction: Super Stylish DIY Night Lamp!
Here's the perfect way to re-use your bottle of wine and turn it into a beautiful stylish night lamp.
Good luck and... Cheers!
- A bottle of wine (preferred white, for its bright glass)
- A string of lights (can be in any color/style you like)
- Batteries (not needed in case the light are of "plug-in" type)
- Optional for the label removal: a bucket, a sharp knife, dishing soup and a metal sponge
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Have a Fun Night With Your Roommates and Finish Up a Bottle of White Wine!
Step 2: Quietly Steal the Empty Bottle...
Step 3: Make Sure You Have All the Necessities and Get to Work!
Step 4: Cut Off the Top Wrap of the Bottle
Step 5: Peel Off the Labels on the Buttle
- In order to get it done right, try soaking up the bottle in cold water with a little bit of dish soap.
- (Make sure the bottle is full of water so it will sink in).
- After the label is getting moist, start peeling it off with a sharp knife.
- Eventually, use a scratch sponge in order to get it nice and clean.