1. Go to a local hardware store like Lowes or Home Depot and get a 2ft length of 1/2 inch PVC. Next get a 1/2 to 3/4 inch adapter for a mouthpiece.
2. when you get home, if your PVC is longer then you want it to be cut it to the length that you want it. I cut mine to 2ft.
3. Put the 1/2 to 3/4 inch adapter on one end of the shooter and test if it works properly with mini marshmallows. They are just the right size for the 1/2 inch PVC.
4. If it works perfectly now its time for decorating. I found that using Duck Tape is one of the best ways to make your Marshmallow shooter look really cool. They have so many interesting designs and colors.
5. I chose to use there galaxy tape. It looks really cool and its really durable. I called mine the "Supernova".
6. I fixed up the rough edges with some electrical tape. It makes it look "professional".
7. Its a really fun project to do at home. I calculated the speed of the Marshmallows to be around 60 mph depending on how good you are at using it.
8. I found that short strong bursts work the best because the pipe is not that long.
9. Have Fun and keep practicing.
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the