- 2 - 32 oz.-bags of frozen, precooked meatballs - (4 Lbs. total)
- 1 Lbs. mushrooms (I use 4, 4oz. cans mushrooms, already sliced, drained)
- 1 carton beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 pints, sour cream
1. In a large Crock Pot put frozen meatballs, mushrooms, beef broth, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce, instant coffee & sour cream. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 2-4 hours..
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.