All you need to make this is...
- Carmel corn
- Regular and/or cheddar popcorn
- Cinnamon and sugar (Mix separately before adding to popcorn)
How to mix:
- First, pop the popcorn (If needed)
- Then add your two (Or more) packs of popcorn until they are equally balanced.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar separately.
- Now, add as much cinnamon sugar as you feel necessary, to the popcorn mix.
- After this is completed, Enjoy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
4th Epilog Challenge