If you like this video and this recipe, it'd be super cool if you could subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Darnyouglutenfood
Step 1: How to Chocolate Brownie
1. Start by preparing your ingredients by chopping up the milk and dark chocolate into pieces and whisking the two eggs in a bowl until they double in volume.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan, then add both the white and brown sugar. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, stirring with a wooden spoon.
3. Chop the milk and dark chocolate into pieces then add to the saucepan and continue stirring until all the chocolate has melted.
4. Transfer the mix to a mixing bowl. Whisk in the vanilla extract.
5. Gradually whisk in the eggs.
6. Whisk in the cocoa powder and then the tapioca flour.
7. Stir in the salted peanuts.
8. Pour into cake pan that has been lined with grease proof paper (vital for being able to remove the bottom of the pan!)
9. Cook at 190°C for about 25 minutes. Let cool then remove from the pan.
Step 2: *Droools*
You can serve this right after you've taken it out of the pan and it will be delicious! (I did at a dinner party, there were all of 7 of us, and within 10 minutes THE WHOLE BROWNIE HAD DISAPPEARED!)
You can store it in the fridge, and it will go fudgy and dense - the flavours will be intense and you will only need the smallest slice to satisfy any chocolate craving!
If however you want it warm, heat it up in the microwave and it'll be a melt-in-your mouth euphoria!
Participated in the