The Gems of this Project is the " Gooversizer Red ", easily Market found ..., by the way here is an Easy
( D. I. Y .) Version : Have Fun !
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Components List :
- Arduino Uno - R3
- 6 Pots ( 10 k )
- 6 Switches ( n.o. )
- 8 Leds ( R G B )
- Power ( 4 AA batteries & Holder )
- 1 On/Off Switch
Step 2: Schematics
I don't add the Audio Power section for your choice conveniense
between : KA 2206 B( Samsung ) or LM 386( National ) , both Audio Power Amp .
Step 3: Sketch
Step 4: Manual
The features list:
– note entry for individual steps or groups of up to 4 steps at once ( programed onto each Switch / pot ) Saved in Epprom
– rests & ties
– pattern length from 1 – 16 steps
– pattern retrigger – tap tempo
– pattern reverse
– pattern transpose (up and down in semitones)
– variable note duration
– PATTERN MODE
– save and recall up to 32 patterns ( Onto Epprom ) ... pre-recorded tones could be recalled " any time !"
– trigger patterns quantised