Intro: T-Shirt Tank
Follow the instructions to make your own racer back t-shirt tank from an old t-shirt!
You will need the following:
1. Lay T-shirt smoothly on a flat surface such as a table or the floor
2. Cut along the seam of each arm hole to cut off each sleeve.
NOTE: Keep all scraps until finished
3. Cut along the seam of the neckline to cut off the neckline
4. Cut the neckline piece so it is in one long strand instead of a circle
5. Flip the shirt over so the back is facing you
6. Slide the neckline scrap between the front and back of the shirt through the cutoff sleeve holes
7. Tie a knot around the racerback and wrap the rest of the scrap around the back of the racerback. Pull it back to the front and tie another knot.
8. Repeat step 7 and slide the ends of the scrap into the knots
9. Try on the tank and trim any excess t-shirt material from around the neckline and the arm holes