Tiny. @$$. Turret. Gun.
This is just a basic block trigger pistol, with my tiny turret on it.
-Range: 45 ft. flat, 55 ft. at a 45 degree angle.
-Capacity: 4 of pretty much any kind of ammo you can think of. (Any rod, fin ammo, oodammo, etc.)
-Size: Small pistol?
This is meant to be a last resort type weapon for a knex war. Keep it in your pocket, somehow attached to your primary weapon, whatever. I KNOW IT'S UGLY PEOPLE! So please don't comment saying: "Oh, that sh** make me wanna puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Mepain (sorta): the body, but it's so basic, it doesn't really matter.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Make the Gun
In this step we will, of course, be making the gun.
1. The turret.
2. Main gun/ barrel.
3. Main gun/ barrel.
4. Make sure the bottom-most red rod is positioned exactly like this.
5. I add this to the block trigger. (optional)
6. Standard handle, like the one on KK's first pistol. Could be longer or shorter.
7. Put on 5 silver spacers, and 1 blue spacer.
8. The pin. (doesn't have to be strengthened?)
9. Just a tan connector+ball joint.
10. Slide on the turret, then put one silver spacer+one tan connector on the end.
Now go to the next step to see where to put rubberbands.
Step 2: Rubberband Placement+firing
On this step you'll see where to, you guessed it, place the rubberbands.
1. Put a thin band from here to.......
3. Put a thin band from the green rod of the block trigger to the bottom of the handle. (Just like on KK's first pistol.)
Now, to fire just wind up the turret, then add your ammo. Pull back the ram until the trigger locks, then FIRE.
Step 3: Have Fun
Have fun! Rate it honestly, if you think it deserves a *5, great. If not, I won't cry very much about it.
I hope you find my first instructable useful, rate and comment as you wish.