Introduction: TKP V1.8
Tactical Knex Pistol 1.8
Gray Connector Ammunition
Comfy hand grip
Can load two shots in if the ram is pulled back way too far
Small range of 10-15 feet
This was somewhat based off of The Dunkis's TDS... etc, credits to him for his awesome pistol, etc, etc, blah blah blah.
Newest instructable ( for me anyways) blah blah blah, etc, etc, I am not responsible in any way shape or form for damages you may cause to you and your loved ones, etc ,etc ,etc
Constructive criticism please?
Three steps. Easy eh? No. Yer gonna need thumbs of steel for this.
OPEN TO MODDING, GIMME CREDIT.
On a somewhat unrelated note, the trigger makes a satisfying click noise when you pull it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Handle
1) Build these
2) Build these
3) Build these
4) Place pieces from steps one, two and three like so
5) Add the other side
Now set this aside, onto the Barrel
Step 2: The Barrel
1) Build these, read the annotations
2) Connect B and C
3) Connect A and D
4) Connect AD and CD
Step 3: Truegger, Details, and Everything Else
1) Build the Trigger
2) Connect the trigger, Refer to the author's notes for more help.
3) Rubber band placement, not really picky about band placement, just stick it somewhere near the end of the barrel.
4) Should be simple enough, if not refer to the author's notes.
5) Connect to the end of the barrel
6) Build this
7) Connect, if in doubt, refer to author's notes
9) Stick it in the end of the barrel
10) Rubberband it to the barrel. Not too tightly now, just so it holds it in place.
11) Simple enough. More elastics can be put on, but this one just happened to be lying around, and I cant find any other ones.
12) Stick in. Thats what she said.
13) OMG, WTF UNLUCKY STEP! If unsure, please refer to author's notes.
17) Attatch! NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT****** DO NOT USE A STRONG ELASTIC ON THIS, WILL CAUSE JAMMING
Step 4: Rubberband Placement
My bad, forgot to put this somewhere noticable, here's the rubberband placement, HAVE FUN.