This lamp can be built by anyone and with easy-to-get materials
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Will Need?...
- Wooden sticks
- A small light bulb
Step 2: WOODEN STICKS
- Take 3 wooden sticks and form them in a triangle and
join them with silicone
- Repeat this step until you get 4 triangles
Step 3: BUILD THE STRUCTURE
- Create the structure using the 4 triangles and paste them with silicone
Step 4: CLOTH
- Paste the cloth inside the triangles. Remember to leave the lower triangle uncovered so that the light bulb can pass
Step 5: How to Make the Base
- Make a triangle and paste the tips with silicone as shown in the picture
- Then make a V with 2 wooden sticks and paste then above the triangle
Step 6: BY LAST
- Make a small cut on one of the base sticks so that the cable passes
- Finally enter the light bulb in to the structure
Participated in the
Indoor Lighting Contest