Introduction: Table Clock
Make this clock at home. No need to do welding stuff. Either hang it on wall or put it on the table.
- Metal Washer ( 2 different sizes)
- Super Glue
- Masking Tape.
- Clock Making Kit
- Hot Glue Gun
- Ice Cream Sticks
- Black Marker
- Lay down masking tape strips on flat surface, sticky side must be upward so we can stick washer on it.
- Take another two strips of tape and attach it from the side with surface so the whole sheet of masking tape does not move when we work on it.
- Put washers on it like shown in the picture or make your own design (make sure that each washer is attached with other).
- Drop super glue in between washers and wait for dry.(Super glue does not take much time.)
- When it dry, put more glue (do it twice).
- Gently remove the masking tape.
- Take the clock kit.
- Open the nut from the center of machine and put the machine shaft in one of the hole of our washer and fix the nut.
- Fix the needles of clock.
Step 3: Clock Stand
- Take Ice cream sticks and paint them black with marker.
- Make a "x" like shape with sticks.
- Put hot glue on it and wait for dry.
- Hold sticks with clock in such a manner when we attach them the clock will able to sustain.
- Put hot glue over it.
- When dry, put the battery.