I am a 4th grade teacher. Two of my students designed and built this table organizer for our school tools. Their team name is Pokemon Fighters.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- Start with 3 floppy disks (3.5 inch)
- Drill 2 holes in the corners of each disk that do not have the square openings
- Zip tie the 3 disks together as shown in the picture.
- Repeat these steps to make 2
- Attach 4 disks around one of the base disks to make a cube as shown in picture
- Repeat step 2 for the second base disk.
- Note: You will only attach 3 disks for the second base. Both cubes share the middle disk.
- Attach the 2 rectangles together to like like the picture.
- Using zip ties, attach a disk onto the top of one of the cubes to make a lid.
- keep your small items such as erasers in this cube.