A little extra Chipotle Pepper to bring medium heat and Cazadores Tequila to smooth it out
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Talk'N Tequila Salsa Instructional Video
The beauty of homemade salsa is it takes just a few minutes and suddenly your day has changed for the better.
Step 2: Ingredients
You want people to talk about your salsa then make my Talk'N Tequila Salsa. Cazadores to the rescue!
- 1 each shot glass (2 ounces) Cazadores Tequila
- 1 each 14.5 ounce can Hunts Diced Tomatoes
- 1 each tablespoon La Costena Chipotle Peppers
- 1/2 each tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1/4 each teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 each teaspoon McCormick Ground Cumin
- 1/8 each teaspoon McCormick Cayenne
- 1/8 each teaspoon McCormick Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 each teaspoon Morton Kosher Salt
- 1/4 each cup finely diced Red Onions
- 1 each finely diced Jalapeno Pepper
- 1/4 each cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 each wedges squeezed Lime to Taste
Step 3: Instructions: Slice and Dice!
- In a blender add 1 each shot glass (2 ounces) Cazadores Tequila,
- 1 each 14.5 ounce can Hunts Diced Tomatoes,
- 1 each tablespoon La Costena Chipotle Peppers,
- 1/2 each tablespoon minced Garlic,
- 1/4 each teaspoons McCormick Oregano Leaves and McCormick Ground Cumin,
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick Cayenne,McCormick Pure Ground Black Pepper and Morton Kosher Salt.
- Blend all on high pulse for 5 seconds at a time 2 or 3 times until contents are well blended and liquified.
- Pour contents of blender into stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 each cup finely diced Red Onions,
- 1 each finely diced Jalapeno Pepper and 1/4 each cup chopped fresh Cilantro.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- Rather then adding Lime squeezed directly to salsa try a squeeze on the scooped chip to really bring out the flavor.
Step 4: DONE!
Enjoy!!! The beauty of homemade salsa is it takes just a few minutes and suddenly your day has changed for the better. Add a shot of Tequila and your day may not end until late night!
Participated in the
Summer Fun Contest 2016