Here is an indoor activity that is entertaining, educational and creative for all ages. For the cost of a couple of quarters they can use their imagination for hours. Follow these steps to create your own Tape Streets.
Rain or Snow or gloom of night.
Stumped or Bored looking left or right.
Finding an activity that would be neat.
Look no further than Tape Streets.
The intent of this instructable is to:
1) Provide an activity that is entertaining and educational.
2) Provide a cost effective activity for multiple ages and locations.
3) Engage kids to use their creativity during play.
1) Masking or Painters' Tape and
2) Cars, Trucks, Planes, ‘copters, etc.
Time to Complete:
2 – 3 minutes. More depending on the size of the town or the complexity of the streets.
Step 1: Start and End a Street
Start a Street
Apply the Masking Tape to the floor or table to start a street.
End a Street:
Rip the Masking Tape to end a street.
Step 2: Repeat Steps 2 – 3 Until the Town Is Done
Add some Cars, Trucks, Trains or Planes.
Now Go Have fun!
Step 3: On the Go
– to the office, Grandma's house, where ever.
Take some Masking Tape and a couple of Cars and set up your Tape Streets anywhere.
Step 4: Observations & Summary
Here are some benefits for using Tape Streets:
1) Great activity for Rainy Days.
2) Designs are limitless, although I have to say circles are hard to make.
3) Easy to take on trips.
4) Easy to clean up. If you are really concerned use Painter’s Tape.
I am satisfied with the results. The kids love to put tape on the floor.
Then I saw, and considered it well. I looked upon it, and received instruction..