This manual will describe in detail on how to make a Tater Tot Casserole, which is a delicious family meal. This casserole is easy to make and will serve eight people. All the ingredients will cost less than $20.00.
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients.
You will need:
o 1lb of ground beef
o 1 bag of tater tots
o 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
o 1 can of cheddar cheese soup
o Shredded cheddar cheese
o Salt & pepper
Step 2: Gather Your Kitchen Utensils.
You will need:
o 13" x 9" in baking pan
o Sauce pan
o Mixing Spoon
o Oven mitts
Step 3: Brown the Meat.
- Turn on a burner on your stove to a medium or high heat.
- Add the skillet.
- Then add the ground beef.
- Break it up with a spatula.
- Every 30 seconds move the beef around until it is all browned and cooked.
NOTICE: Be sure to turn off the burner after you are done using it!
Step 4: Preheat the Oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 5: Make the Sauce.
Prepare the sauce by turning on another burner to a very low heat, and put your sauce pan here.
- Add both a can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Add can of cheddar cheese soup to the sauce pan.
- Then, fill an empty soup can with milk, and add it to the sauce pan.
- Then, mix the sauce together.
Step 6: Prepare the Tots and Beef.
- Add bag of tater tots to baking pan.
- Then add the meat.
Step 7: Slowly Pour the Sauce Evenly Over the Tater Tots and Ground Beef.
Step 8: Add Salt and Pepper.
Step 9: Bake the Casserole.
CAUTION! The oven will be hot, so be sure to wear your oven mitts.
- Open the oven and place the baking pan inside.
- Let the casserole cook for 40 minutes.
Step 10: Add Cheese and Enjoy!
- Turn off the oven.
- With mitted hands, remove the casserole and place it on the stove.
- Then sprinkle cheese over the top of the casserole.
- Then place the casserole back in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Then take it out and it’s ready to eat!