Introduction: Tetra Pak Canoe in 2 Minutes
Make your own simple juice box canoe in under 2 mins (depending on how fast you drink)
I was relaxing in school one morning playing with an empty juice carton when I noticed I had just invented the future of reusable efficient transportation. This is a very simple way of making a canoe and in twenty years it will be the best mode of transport in the world! (After 2012 there will be a great flood but the world will drain leaving many rivers and streams to use your canoe on)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
1 Juice Carton
Skip the next step if your juice carton is already empty
Step 2: Drink!
Title says it all
Step 3: Fold!
1) Flatten your juice box (pictured)
2) Fold the sides in to the middle (pictured)
3) Flip it over (pictured) and fold it in half like a hotdog
4) Hold both ends and squeeze them inwards (pictured)
5) Staple the ends when it looks like a canoe (pictured)
6) Done! (pictured :P)