Welcome back guys and girls
This is my christmas present to all you guys and girls
I made a new gun blaster, BUT it is a mashup from 2 of the most awesome blasters i have aver built
- The Ghost (from Seleziona
- The betrayal (from CorgiCritter)
These blasters are combined into one as you can see.
I really put a lot of effort in this blaster and I hope you like it.
Now to the pro's and Cons
- Removale and preloadable Magazine that holds around 8 rods
- cheek rest
- nice handle
- extended stock
- comfy foregrip
- super well-known and loved barrel
- attachment rail
- very nice range (don't know how far exactly)
- PIN GUIDE!!!!
- Hand guard
- sort of thumbhold stock
- sometimes the blue rod doesn't entirely leave the mag and gets stuck
- It uses broken pieces that are absolutely neccesary. You can't build this without them, all the broken parts in this blaster are needed
LET'S GET TO BUILDING
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (2017)
I give CorgiCritter and Seleziona credit for the idea to make a mashup.
Step 1: The Stock
Just follow the pictures, and look at the notes
Step 2: The Handle + Magwell
Just again, follow the pics and read all the notes.
Step 3: The Barrel
Just follow the pictures
After you are done, just attach everything to each other.
Step 4: Ramrod, Mag and Last Rubberbands
Follow the pics