Intro: The Classic Hollywood Glam Look
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/The-Classic-Hollywood-Glam-Look To channel your inner Greta Garbo, try these simple steps for achieving the ultimate Hollywood glam look.
1. Eyeshadow: Apply a nude eyeshadow like CoverGirl's 1-Kit Shadow in Champagne on your lid all the way up to your brow. Then lightly apply CoverGirl's 1-Kit Shadow in Smolder onto your crease.
2. Eyeliner: Gently hold your eye taught and apply the eyeliner by starting in the middle and pulling your way out. Make your look more dramatic by pulling the eyeliner out further and more intense by applying liner to your waterline. We recommend CoverGirl's Liqiuiline Blast Eyeliner.
3. Concealer: Add CoverGirl's Invisible Concealer around your mouth to shape you lip and stop your lipstick from bleeding. Trace around the upper lip and rub it in.
4. Lip Liner #1: Start by tracing and filling in the lip with a light pink or nude color lip liner. We recommend CoverGirl's Lip Perfection Lipliner in Splendid.
5. Lipstick: Apply an orange red lipstick to your lips such as CoverGirl's Lip Perfection Lipstick.
6. Lip Liner #2: Go back over your lips with the lip liner used previously for extra definition.
7. Mascara: Apply mascara to the outer lashes on the top to get a nice winged look. We recommend CoverGirl LashBlast Volume.