Hello everyone! Get ready to experience the Rio! We are now going to make and paint to form a beautiful, mesmerising Rio Bird!
Buckle up for the amazing ride as we are on the way to Rio!!
Step 1: Bird's Sketch
Pull your imagination and sketch a beautiful Rio bird on your chart paper with pencil
Step 2: Components Required
1. Quilling paper
2. Glue (Fevicol)
3. Acrylic colours
4. Ice cream sticks
6. Quilling sticks
7. Chart paper
8. Quilling needle
Step 3: The Bird's Body!
- Now that, we have a clear sketch of the bird, we will start with it's body.
- Fix the quilling paper in the quilling needle and rotate it to form a colorful filling!
- Place the fillings along the sketch to obtain the body of the bird.
Step 4: The "EYES"
- Repeat the previous step with a different paper.
- Arrange the obtained filling in the eye's sketch!
Step 5: The Background for the Beauty!
- Now that, we are almost done with the body of the bird. Now it's time to sketch the background of the bird !
- Quill the papers in the form of ellipse in the required colour and place them carefully to form beautiful flowers!
Step 6: The Rio's Head!
- Using the quilling equipments, carefully shape the papers big & small so that, it fits the head and beak of the bird accurately!
- Place and fix the quilling papers on the sketch of the bird's head and beak
- Be careful that the quilling does not exceed the sketch's limit!
Step 7: Stem and Leaf of the Background
- Use Green & black colours for the leaf & stem along the flowers that were fixed previously
- Don't forget the buds !! Fill them with your favourite colour ;)
Step 8: Almost Done!
- After all the procedures are done as instructed, the Rio baby looks like this ! ;)
- Make necessary corrections if needed!
Step 9: The Background Colour!
- What is a Rio bird without a mesmerising blue sky?!
- Take your paint and brushes & paint the beautiful blue sky!
Step 10: The Final Picture :)
After all that's done, this is how the Colourful Rio Bird looks like!! :) Hope you like it ;) Thank you !
Participated in the
Quilling Contest 2016